Well, this month has been quite a month. I can certainly say that things are never easy. Most of the problem has been my attitude. I am expecting things to be perfect instead of just focusing on my goals and the job at hand. I seem to forget that things were not perfect at the last place I worked but I was able to move forward with that company and I will here too! I think I am in a better postition now if I can just focus on my goals and change my attitude.
I thought about this a lot this weekend and I feel much better about this company. It is definitely no where near perfect but that is just more opportunity for me once I focus on my goals and nothing else! If my goal for the day is to call on new prospects and work on bringing in new business, then why should I worry about an operations issue that I am not involved in? Focus...focus...FOCUS!!!
Today's goals:
1. Find prospects in the Allentown, Philly, Reading area to visit next week.
2. Call through prospects in ACT.
3. Set up rate program and work on that.
4. Try to get Jason from Habasit on the phone.
5. Call Andy at Spear.
Praise God!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment