Monday, June 16, 2008

flying by

Well last week sure flew right by! I noticed I did not write much last week. I actually had one of my best weeks last week mostly thanks to a new customer that started with us 2 weeks ago. I hope that trend contuines with them! I am thinking that if things start to line up this week could break records for my profit and load count with my company! I am also hoping for a new customer this week.

So what did learn last week? Well first, there are definitely highs and lows. You really cannot live on the highs because they do not last forever. But you also do not want to live within the lows either...that makes for a miserable life! What I can do is live in the in betweens. The place where I keep a level head and focus on the goals I have no matter what everything around me is saying. I like how Rudyard Kipling described it in his poem "If"...."If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster and treat those two imposters just the same".

So this week I really want to focus on my goals even if I have another great week or have an awful week.

Todays goals...

1. Get points to quote from KB Toys
2. Call all Spartech contacts!
3. Call north leads on spreadsheet.
4.

God this day is yours!

No comments: