Monday, June 9, 2008

Staying on track

Well it is a new week and I am pumped to get this week started. I think this is going to be a good week but regardless I plan to leave everything out "on the field" this week. I will look at every opportunity that I come across.

Already the morning seems to be off on the right foot. I have some business from a customer already and I think I should be seeing some business this week from at least 2 or 3 other customers which could help make this my best week yet with this company. Plus I am following up on some other possible new customers this week and of course calling on brand new prospects.

I was glancing over some of my posts from last week and it is amazing how distractions are able to take your eyes off of your goals. Nothing happened expect my perception of the distractions. If I can stay focused on my goals in the mist of dealing with distractions then I will be in a good position. I pray for that determination this week. I have my goals and regardless of the things that occur this week or the thoughts that go through my mind I will keep my eye on my goals.

Goals for today....

1. Finish rates for Jon
2. Try to get Tom on the phone
3. Go through all of my warm leads and make sure I am not missing anything
4. Call on more leads!

God, this day is yours...all of me is yours!!

No comments: