If I could master that one 5 letter word each day I would be unstoppable! I think I solved my attitude problem now I just need to focus when I am in my office each day. It is so easy to waste online, or going from one project or call to the next without any focus on what I am really trying to accomplish. I established a few things today that I want to implement each day that I am in my office to help me to focus and reach my goals:
1. Write up a to do list of all of the things I want to accomplish that day.
2. Plan the day in blocks of hours making sure everything on the to do list is in the plan.
3. Write up at least 25 prospects that I want to try to contact that day.
4. Hang each of these papers up on the wall in front of me to look at throughout the day.
5. At the end of the day evaluate what I accomplished and make adjustments for the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment