Friday, June 6, 2008

Very big distraction....

So I went to breakfast with a friend this morning who is starting a company similar to the one I work for now. He really wants me to be involved as an owner but realizes I cannot lose the money I am making right now. I think we have it worked out where I can stay with my current company and focus on the goals I have while being involved with his company enough to still be ethical and have a position when his company reaches a certain revenue.

So...knowing that I could finally be an owner and VP of my own company in the next year or so is a huge distraction for me. Especially since there are a lot of unknowns at this point. Such as...will he able able to reach the revenue needed for me to join him? Will he still want me to join him? , etc, etc. I really do not need to worry about these things right now. I still have my goals for this company that I want to reach!!!!!

Anyways...it is later in the day on Friday and I have a conference call in an hour but here are the goals I want to reach today...

1. Make some calls
2. Finish rates for Jon
3. Plan next week.

God this is all yours!!!!!!!!

No comments: