Even though I didn't write yesterday it was actually a decent day. I had a rough day on Tuesday with some issues and concerns. I realized that most of things I was worrying about fell into one of these categories:
1. Something that I had no control over. (operations issues, etc)
2. Something that was not going to happen for a long time...It is ok to plan for the future but don't WORRY about the future.
3. Something that I did not know for sure and was probably not true. (Like someone's feelings about me.)
After I went through each of the things I was concerned about on Tuesday I realized I was wasting my energy on all of these things. The only thing I should be concerned about is that which I can influence! All I can influence right now is bringing in new business and growing the accounts I have brought in. that is it at this point. Everything else is wasted energy!!
So yesterday after spending a lot of time in prayer I focused on things I could influence and I had a decent day. I always wish for more opportunities but yesterday I secured some more possible business from a customer, worked on moving forward with some warm leads and began prospecting several more customers.
Here are today's goals..
1. Get a hold of Andy about our rates.
2. Follow up on every warm lead I have right now that can be followed up on at this point.
3. Call at least 30 new prospects today.
4. Secure some business for tomorrow.
5. Write up sales report
Lets get to work!!! God I give you every part of this day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment