There is a new day before me. Honestly the thoughts that run through my mind sometimes are simply unbelievable. It is no wonder that many people do not reach their goals. I have thoughts of excitment about the day, but I have thoughts of fear and not wanting to deal with rejection. I have thoughts of productivity and thoughts of not wanting to do the work I need to get done today. I really believe that goals can be achieved if you win the battle for the mind. How do I focus today to accomplish these goals?...
1. Finish rates for Spear
2. Follow up on meeting with Jason yesterday.
3. Look for business for next week.
4. Call at least 25 leads today!!!!
5. Properly file, filter and work on the leads I call today.
God this day is yours!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment