I am realizing that life is made up of opportunities. Sometime opportunities are given to you but more often they are created by you. I have a lot of goals that I know will not be reached unless I create some opportunities. I want to daily record my progress on this blog.
My goals....
1. To become VP of Northeast Sales for SourceOne Transportation
2. To make the company over $100,000 in profit a month
3. To reach $20,000 in profit a month by Oct 08.
4. To bring in 4 new accounts a month
5. To call on at least 25 different accounts a day.
6. To bring in a large customer with at least 5-10 loads a day.
What have I done today to reach these goals? I sat down with a smaller customer and just submitted some rates. However, I am staring at a pile of leads that need to be called. I am going to work on that right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment